The benefits of membership of the Forum include:
- The opportunity to participate in, and contribute to, the Forum's meetings.
- Membership of a long-established and forward-looking learned group.
- Access to a JISCmail internet group for communication of information and discussion of technical and scientific matters pertaining to farming with trees.
- Travel awards for attendance at international meetings on farming with trees.
- Travel awards to postgraduate students to attend Forum scientific meetings.
- Access to a pool of experts on theory and practice of farming with trees.
- No subscription fee for overseas corresponding members i.e. those living outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The annual subscription is 10 pounds sterling for ordinary members and for those representing organisations and 1 pound sterling for bona-fide students with no charge for overseas members. However members living outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are still welcome to join as full or student members. Please arrange for payment according to the instructions on the application form.
If you would like more information about the UK Agroforestry Forum, please contact:
- the Chairman Dr Tim Pagella or
- the Secretary Sally Westaway or
- the Treasurer and membership secretary Dr John Holland