- Loughgall (54o25'N 06o35'W) is a lowland site at 30m a.s.l..
- Three-year mean monthly minimum, maximum and mean temperatures are 2.5, 16.8 and
9.3o Celsius respectively.
- Three-year mean annual precipitation is 910mm.
- The site is on a gley on clay loam texture.
- The ryegrass-dominated permanent pastures were sown out in 1989.
Data collection conforms with National Network standards.
Site management conforms with National Network protocols.
For more information on the Loughgall experiment, contact Jim McAdam